We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements for SAAS, websites & apps.
Job duties and responsibilities
UI-UX Designer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- UX research
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
Job requirements and qualifications
UI-UX Designer job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- 3 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of products including Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Figma or Sketch
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
|Job Category||Creative & Studio|